السبت، مارس 10، 2012

why hammas always ataked me


  i been after behind  this bulding take photos for trees and flowers two weart  ppl with out any reason toke my camera today and phones and tolled me you shoudnt be here its security area and you put single in yr self and attention  and  ppl of Gaza they know the area of war Gaza cementry its  so nice area with trees of orange and lemon and grefruit and flowers the Gaza Strip's eastern cemetery and they tolled me you at 10 clock waiting for us to come to the staution of special forces (alamn aldakhly )
why hammas do this every  time to me will the want to kill my fighting  against iseral why they always you cant be here you cant take pics some one tolled me may i not stand to good cuz i live here cuz i try to protracts  the ppl i make world watch how iseral kill a civilian ppl its not fair hammas u wrong

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق