الجمعة، يناير 20، 2012

Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong


  • Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong

    ‎"I've got a right to be wrongMy mistakes will make me strongI'm stepping out into the great unknownI'm feeling wings though I've never flownI've got a mind of my ownI'm flesh and blood to the boneI'm not made of stoneGot a right to be wrongSo just leave me alone

    I've got a right to be wrongI've been held down too longI've got to break freeSo I can finally breatheI've got a right to be wrongGot to sing my own songI might be singing out of keyBut it sure feels good to meGot a right to be wrongSo just leave me aloneYou're entitled to your opinionBut it's really my decisionI can't turn back I'm on a missionIf you care don't you dare blur my visionLet me be all that I can beDon't smother me with negativityWhatever's out there waiting for meI'm going to faced it willingly

    I've got a right to be wrong My mistakes will make me 
  • strongI'm stepping out into the great unknownI'm feeling wings though I've never
  • flownI've got a mind of my ownFlesh and blood to the boneSee, I'm not made of stoneI've got a right to be wrongSo just leave me aloneI've got a right to be wrongI've been held down to longI've got to break freeSo I can finally breatheI've got a right to be wrongGot to sing my own songI might be singing out of keyBut it sure feels good to meI've got a right to be wrongSo just leave me alone"



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق