الأحد، أغسطس 21، 2011

In fact, I've grown up enough to realize that it's waaay different



   -----///\\-----Please
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---.......

انا فلسطينية
I am Palestinian
אני פלסטינית
Io sono palestinese
私はパレスチナの午前
Ben Filistin am
Yo soy palestino
我巴勒斯坦
Je suis Palestinien
Jeg palæstinensiske
나는 팔레스타인 인이죠
Ich bin paläs :)

I've always rushed my self.. doing everything I want, I need making my self believe that no matter what I did mistakes, time will errase.. life will rebuild itself around me again.

I was wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSneUCZJib0
In fact, I've grown up enough to realize that it's waaay different. Plenty of people called me a spontaneous person, with me dealing cool with it.. By time I recognized that I need to change!
I became more careful with each step I make, with each thing I think to do, with each person I want to know and each person who I decide to enter my life.

People used to say : "U're young, u haven't seen a thing from life. U should act according ur age"
"Huh"! Which made me think.. u can't ever judge a person that shallow, to judge someone u need to know him/her.. To know someone u need to face him/her, by facing I mean.. living a while watching his/her moves, talking to him/her while looking in the eyes.. Straight in the Eyes.

Eyes language is the best!!!
u need no words to hear when u see the eyes of the person infront of u, I believe that through eyes u can accomplish knowing and discovering a person deeply. How nice, cute, deep, shallow, wonderful, bad he/she is.
It has always worked with me ;).

I'm not social.. ha2aa.. not at all, perhaps I used to be once! When it comes to people me dealing with them is when it's necessary, still I think some rn't so, some u share ur life details with.. Some u've chosen from plenty, some that r somehow Special for u :)
I do have those, and when I appreciate and value someone or even a thing.. I'm completely a different person!
People who met me say, I'm always angry.. I'm always sad.. I'm somehow mean. I reply : "I'm just careful".

My family is EVERYTHING to me =)!!
I used to have two basic Ideals that I'd turn to when I'm lost. but -Disappointments happen :). Only by thinking how strong is my mother I'm getting stronger- She is my left trusted sanctuary and outstanding inspiring figure I'd have as long as I lived!
We're a big family, if someone falls another would catch him. I know that how hard I try, I won't success such as what's my dad is working hard to do.

Someone I know used to say:
"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely."

He formed it perfectly for me to respond..

Shortly, that's what u need to know to have an idea about Me =).
Which makes me a typical girl I guess .. ;)!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق